British Grand Prix 2022 Info!
Updated 2nd June 2022
Dear All 2022 Hamilton Fields Campers!
It is nearly time for the 2022 F1 British Grand Prix at Silverstone! We have been working hard behind the scenes getting our campsite ready and making sure that everything is in order ready for the weekend. We hope you find the following information helpful but if you have any further questions, please email the team on email@example.com
OPENING/CHECK IN TIMES:
Wednesday: midday to 10pm
Thursday – Saturday: 8am to 10pm
You can arrive anytime between these times. Should you need to arrive outside these times, please let us know on 07967604778 or 07801860731.
* When you arrive at Hamilton Fields, you will see our large Reception Marquee Have your tickets/confirmation ready - this can be printed or on your phone ready to show on of our team so then can scan the bar code. If there are additional people in your group arriving at a different time/day, please ensure that have the tickets also.
* Each person on the booking will receive a Hamilton Fields wristband & you are required to wear this during your stay.
* You will also be given your FREE Autosport plus 2 bin bags (more info on that further down!)
* You will then be directed to your pitch & your weekend can begin!!
* All electrical hook-up pitches are marked out and allocated.
* Standard pitches are on a first come, first served basis & we have a great team that will show you to where you need to pitch up.
* Honeybells & Campeazy teams will be directing you to your tent after check-in.
If you are leaving on Sunday, you can leave everything on your pitch and leave at your leisure after the race. If you are leaving on the Monday, we do ask that you are to be packed up & off site by midday.
We are all trying to do our bit to help save the planet so we will again have two types of bins that will be located near to the toilets around the campsite;
GREEN BIN – general waste (use your black bin bag for this)
BLUE BIN – cardboard, paper, plastic & glass (use your clear bin bag for this!)
Please try to recycle as much as possible - thank you.
BAR, FOOD & ENTERTAINMENT:
The bar will be able to run as normal this year where you can order at the bar. However, due to the success of the table service Bar App last year, we thought we would continue with it! Each table will have a table number plus a QR code to scan that takes you through to the app where you can order and pay for your drinks straight from your table. A waiter will then bring your drinks over to you. There maybe times when we are very busy so do bear with us!
Food will be provided by new caterers this year - Impressions Catering . Delicious breakfasts & evening meals will be available from Thursday morning through to Monday morning.
We have a great array of evening entertainment with live music Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday including the ever popular Paul Connor of course! There will also be a large big screen to show the replay of each days racing!
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
Free electric points are available in the Hamilton Fields entertainment marquee to charge up phones etc.
Due to the scale of the British Grand Prix, we do advise to not bring unnecessary valuable items.
STRICTLY NO CAMPFIRES including fire pits.
We like to welcome campsite guests where possible but this is at the Managements discretion. Please contact us is advance. Guests will be required to report to the Reception team and obtain a wristband. We ask for additional cars to be parked in a designated area near to the campsite entrance. All visitors must adhere to our campsite rules.
Please follow our yellow AA road signs that will direct you to us from Brackley & Towcester. Do follow them or else you could end up in all the race traffic heading direct to the circuit.
(these are all issued on arrival!)
And finally & most importantly, have a great weekend! Love The HF Team 🏁