Pitch Only Camping at Silverstone for F1
Here at Hamilton Fields, we offer a number of different camping packages to ensure your stay in Silverstone is truly memorable. One of our most popular options that allows full flexibility while staying with us is the Pitch Only Camping at Silverstone for the F1 package.
When you book your camping pitch with us here at Hamilton fields, your pitch is reserved for you to bring along your own tent, caravan or motorhome, with a space for parking too. To ensure you have the best stay with us we give you the choice between the quieter or lively areas as well as no pitch size restrictions so large groups can all pitch up together.
There is also the option to upgrade your pitch with an electrical hookup, bringing ease to your visit to Silverstone. Or if bringing your own tent or caravan is not for you, why not upgrade to one of our glamping bell tents or pre-pitched tents or a luxury Airstream while staying at Hamilton Fields.
Hamilton Fields is the No 1 Choice for camping at Silverstone
Here are some of the reasons why people choose Hamilton Fields Pitch Only Camping for F1 and Moto GP:
Great camping at Silverstone
- 2017 PLATINUM awarded Silverstone campsite
- FREE copies of Autosport & Motorsport News
- Choose between the Quieter or Lively areas
- No pitch size restriction so large groups can all pitch up together
- Upgrade to an electric hookup, Glamping or Pre-Pitched tents
- Parking on your pitch
- BBQ’s & generators allowed
- Music, entertainment & licensed bar
- Delicious food including breakfasts & evening meals
- Luxury hot showers – frequently cleaned & checked
- Toilets – frequently cleaned & topped up with loo roll
- Complimentary power points to charge phones etc
- Minibus shuttle to & from the circuit (small fee applies)
- Shop selling camping essentials, snacks & toiletries
- Replay of the days racing
- SIA approved security
- Staff on site 24 hrs a day
We look forward to welcoming you to Hamilton Fields!
What our customers say…
On arrival at Hamilton Fields Camping for the F1 at Silverstone, we were greeted by helpful and friendly staff who checked us in and then directed us to our camping pitch. We had booked a standard pitch only, providing us with unlimited space ensuring we had plenty of room for both our tent and car.
The facilities available at Hamilton Fields were kept clean, with the toilets having a consistent supply of toilet roll and the showers having hot water.
Hamilton Fields provided us with plenty of choices for entertainment. In the evenings we would watch the performances from live bands while enjoying the delicious food and bar that were on site.
Hamilton Fields is a great campsite for motorsports fans, we’ll be rebooking the pitch only camping for next years F1 at Silverstone.